Sunday 15 February 2009

Definitions & Departures

excited
adjective
feeling very happy and enthusiastic:
Are you getting excited about your holiday?


I kid you not, the first example of the word excited underneath was wholly appropriate this morning. My answer would be "well, yes".

My only negative? leaving the children (albeit in the safe and loving hands of my mother) and knowing that for a few moments after leaving home en route to Heathrow, I will be a blubbering wreck. I have already apologised to Mr H for this momentary, and completely necessary, lapse in excitement.

So lovely souls happily scribing away in blogland, adieu.....I will beseige you with details of the trip upon return.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just popped in to say thank you for visiting my blog and adding your thoughts about crying at work. Do pop back and see me any time ;)
Off to peruse your yummy looking blog now...